[Suggestion] Better tracking of opponent status

Anything about BARE.

[Suggestion] Better tracking of opponent status

Postby Spyrox » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:11 pm

This may or may not be the right place to ask, but I'm hoping I might be able to get some answers.

I'm using the Bare stats text mod to keep track of both my status and the opponents. Things like HP and armour in numerical values, and what kind of skill the opponent has active.
Currently, when a player charms an icon appears and the bare stats mod will say "charming" beside it. This is all well and good until the charm levels up - the only tipoff you'll get is a brief flash at the end of their turn.

I've tried editing the copy of the mod that I have to be able to handle this, but so far I've only been able to track my own charm+2 status (similarly used for Syldra's Bare statbox), but it doesn't appear as though the charm level status is made available to the opponent.

I can think of two solutions to this: the first being to make such information available to the opponent in the same way the other statuses are, while the second is to use an alternate icon in the same manner that comeback uses when it's triggered.
Spyrox

Return to General