Quests not refreshing

Quests not refreshing

Postby Vagak » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:09 pm

I noticed that I've been stuck on completing 7 quests for the past two days, even though it's been two days. Someone else has reported this happening to them as well. I don't know the details of it, all I know is that my quests page has been like this for a while.

I'm using the latest HUD, but I'm not sure if that's relevant to what's happening on the website. The countdown is working, but it never actually does anything. I haven't been around when midnight passes though.

Also, it takes a while to pass from one page to the other. A latency problem I guess.

Oh, looks like you fixed it. Thanks.
Oh, it's that one guy that talks too much!
Vagak

Re: Quests not refreshing

Postby Liffento » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Quests are not refreshing again. It has been over a day and it still says You can do 1 more quests, and have completed 5 quests today. The 1 quest is the Tench one that I am stuck on. :p
Liffento

Postby Jasdac » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Seems the cronjob might not have worked, I've forwarded it to shiinto to look into it
Jasdac
Site Admin

Postby savhannamarie » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:46 pm

My Quests have not been refreshing and Neather have my Friend Wyldeone's Quests have not been refreshing eather I think you need to look into it on everyone's account cause its not right i cant do them or my friend cant do them thank you for your help with this
savhannamarie

Postby wyldeone resident » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:59 pm

I have not had any quests available to do for about three days. It just says i have 0 quests. Feeling your frustration :roll:
wyldeone resident

Postby codenamespero » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:32 am

Is the quest still broken?
codenamespero

Postby Jasdac » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Quests should be fixed since a week or 2 back. About urgent stuff like this you can IM me in SL.
Jasdac
Site Admin

Return to Bug reports