[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 485: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 485: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JasX Forums • View topic - jFish is messing up :/

jFish is messing up :/

jFish is messing up :/

Postby Rhin Forti » Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 am

I just joined today and bought the jFish game from a vendor I was referred to via the jasx websites. I updated to the 1.0040 HUD and got all the #RLV folders that came with. After setting up the folders the way I'm instructed to with the enclosed directions, the next time I attach the HUD, it tries to 'update' me again with the same RLV folders. According to directions, this means the HUD can't find them.

The folder path I have is Inventory > #RLV > jfish folders downloaded. I have also tried the other Inventory > #RLV > jFish > jfish folders downloaded.

I'm also getting a problem on the website. I can login and it recognizes me. I'm able to go to control panel and get the ingame stuff (latest Hud, etc.) and set my preferences... trouble is that as soon as I do any other navigation, the website logs me out. I cannot go to my profile page. i get a big red box telling me that I cannot perform that action.

Can anyone help, please?
Rhin Forti

Re: jFish is messing up :/

Postby Jasdac » Wed May 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Jasdac
Site Admin

Postby Rhin Forti » Wed May 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Not sure what else there is to say about the RLV issue. jFish HUD is the only RLV thing I was wearing when I had the issue. Everytime I attached the hud, or did 'reloadfromserver', the HUD would tell me that updated RLV items were available, then it would download the same items each time. The items were the same as stated in the changelog. Here's a screenshot of my inventory and the setup. https://sites.google.com/site/photoshtu ... %20RLV.jpg Ignore the TiS stuff in chat, I took this screenshot as soon as I logged on and not while trying to use jFish. The #RLV folders for jFish and the items they contain are all things that the HUD has tried to redownload. Reconfirmed this today by detaching all my RLV and TiS stuff and attaching the jFish Hud.

Regarding the website, it's working now. There must have been a lagtime of a few hours in there.
Rhin Forti

Postby Jasdac » Sat May 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Seeing from the screenshot, your RLV is borked. It's not naming the folders properly.
If you want to manually fix it, remove the #RLV/ from the start of each of the folders the HUD sent
Jasdac
Site Admin

Postby Dante » Sun May 06, 2012 10:21 am

I get the same bad naming on phoenix 1691
I help provide support for JasX games.
You can contact me inworld as Dante Tucker, or PM me here on the forum.
Dante
Site Admin

Return to Game Support